3 Year Warranty
Smith and Muller paddleboards are covered by a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase.
Our 3 year warranty covers all manufacturing defects with a professional repair or replace service. In the unlikely event we cannot repair, we will replace like-for-like. The repaired or replaced paddleboard warranty will continue for the rest of the 3 year period from the date of the original purchase.
The 3 year warranty is not transferable and is valid for the original purchaser only.
The 3 year warranty only applies to private consumer use and not for any commercial purchases, such as paddleboards schools or rental companies. Commercial users will receive a 1 year paddleboard warranty and a 3 month warranty for accessories from date of purchase.
1 Year Warranty
All accessories, including paddles, leashes, bags, fins or any other accessory are covered by a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
Warranty excludes damage caused by the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Impact to rocks, docks, shore or other boards.
- Use outside of its intended purpose.
- Misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Failure to exercise normal maintenance.
- Improper packing.
- Inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F.
- Overexposure or storage in direct sunlight.
- Use of solvents and adhesives.
- Mishandling including without limitation: airline travel, improper loading/unloading into trucks, rolling or dragging on concrete, shipping, etc.
- Storage of the board in closed, damp conditions, such as a wet board bag.
- Impact to fin or fin box.
- Misuse of carrying handles, such as using them for toeing.
- Acts of God, fire, or casualty.
The warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the paddleboard.
Warranty ClaimIf you would like to make a warranty claim please contact us below. Please ensure you provide the original order number and date. You will find these on the original order confirmation email. A member of our team will get in touch once we have received your request.
"*" indicates required fields