1 Year Warranty
Smith and Muller paddleboards are covered by a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects with a professional repair or replace service. In the unlikely event we cannot repair, we will replace like-for-like. The repaired or replaced paddleboard warranty will continue for the rest of the 1 year period from the date of the original purchase.
The warranty is not transferable and is valid for the original purchaser only.
The warranty only applies to private consumer use and not for any commercial purchases, such as paddleboards schools or rental companies. Commercial users will receive a 6 month paddleboard warranty and a 3 month warranty for accessories from date of purchase.
6 Month Warranty
All accessories, including paddles, leashes, bags, fins or any other accessory are covered by a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase.
Warranty excludes damage caused by the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Impact to rocks, docks, shore or other boards.
- Use outside of its intended purpose.
- Misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Failure to exercise normal maintenance.
- Improper packing.
- Inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F.
- Overexposure or storage in direct sunlight.
- Use of solvents and adhesives.
- Mishandling including without limitation: airline travel, improper loading/unloading into trucks, rolling or dragging on concrete, shipping, etc.
- Storage of the board in closed, damp conditions, such as a wet board bag.
- Impact to fin or fin box.
- Misuse of carrying handles, such as using them for toeing.
- Acts of God, fire, or casualty.
The warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the paddleboard.
If you would like to make a warranty claim please contact us below. Please ensure you provide the original order number and date. You will find these on the original order confirmation email. A member of our team will get in touch once we have received your request.
"*" indicates required fields